100% of cost of property or our Company’s valuation on the property whichever is the less subject to applicant’s eligibility.
Maximum financing is subject to respective Employers’ subsidised loan scheme.
Required Documents for application:
- Certified copy of IC (applicant / spouse / vendor / guarantor )
- Certified copy of salary slip ( applicant / guarantor ) – (3 months for fix income / 6 months for income with Overtime)
- Certified copy of EC / EA ( applicant )
- Certified copy of Surat Perlantikan Jawatan ( applicant )
- Eligibility Confirmation Letter from Department
- Booking Form / Sale & Purchase Agreement / Letter of Intent
Maximum Payment Period
Subject to respective Employer’s Housing Loan Scheme.
Subsidised Profit Rate
According to respective organizations’ subsidised financing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you may apply but subject to your employer’s approval.
For Statutory Bodies / Government Linked Agencies, the repayment period is subject to respective Employer’s Housing Financing.
Yes, you may but subject to your employer’s approval.
Yes, you may appoint a reliable contractor and also provide us with the Contract Agreement (if any).
No, we do not allow payment in advance. Release of financing upon completion of documentation can only be made progressively based on our Company’s Progress Report on construction works achieved.
No, we do not allow the legal fees to be deducted from the approved financing and other disbursements are to be paid by you.
Since the land belongs to the Community for e.g. the Kampong itself and not individual, it is therefore not acceptable to us as a security for financing facility.
* The Company reserves the right to vary the above information, terms & conditions from time to time without assigning any reason whatsoever.