100% of cost of property or valuation on the property or whichever is the less, subject to applicant’s eligibility.
Maximum financing is RM500,000 – subject to confirmation of entitlement by the Sabah State Government.
Required Documents for Application:
- Certified copy of IC (applicant / spouse / vendor / guarantor )
- Certified copy of salary slip (applicant / guarantor ) – 3 months
- Certified copy of EC / EA (applicant)
- Certified copy of Surat Perlantikan Jawatan (applicant)
- Eligibility Confirmation Letter from Department
- Booking Form / Sale & Purchase Agreement / Letter of Intent
Maximum Payment Period
30 years subject to age plus repayment tenure not exceeding 70 years.
Subsidised Profit Rate
At 3% per annum on monthly rest.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you may apply but subject to Government’s approval.
Our maximum financing period is 30 years subject to age not exceeding 70 years whichever is earlier.
Yes, you may but subject to Government’s approval.
No, we do not allow payment in advance. Release of payment upon completion of documentation can only be made progressively based on our Company’s Progress Report on construction works achieved.
No, we do not allow the legal fees to be deducted from the approved financing facility and other disbursements are to be paid by you.
Since the land belongs to the Community for e.g. the Kampung itself and not individual, it is therefore not acceptable to us as a security for financing facility.
Under the Government Housing Loan Scheme, both must be in the State Government service.
* The Company reserves the right to vary the above information, terms & conditions from time to time without assigning any reason whatsoever.