Wadiah Savings Account-i
- Minimum RM500 Deposit to open account*
- Hibah if paid, will be irrespective of account balance and calculated based on daily-rest basis
* Subject to terms & conditions
You are eligible to open account if you are :
- Aged 18 and above*
- Malaysian Citizen
- Not a bankrupt or have any legal action taken against you
* A trust account for individual below 18 years
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, subject to any currency and other restriction imposed by the Government from time to time. Wadiah Savings profits shall, however, be subjected to withholding tax.
RM500.00 for new customer, or RM50.00 for those who also have Tawarruq Term Deposits account with us.
As we are not a full-fledge banking institution, we do not provide ATM services at the moment.
RM5,000.00 for cash withdrawal per day. If the amount withdrawn exceeds RM5,000.00, we would pay out by cheque to the depositor.
No, due to recent changes in banking industry practices, any cheque that is received for deposit to your account with our company must be issued to Borneo Housing Mortgage Finance Berhad. (Applicable to Kuching Branch only.)